Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beads made on April 29, 2013

Because my son chose to go to his archery class the next day, I was able to do some torching last night.

I wanted to experience with black background, white dots and then cover the dots with transparent colors. Turned out not bad. I also made black base with aventurine rod and turned out ok. 
I tried transparent blue with dichroic frit, but didn't want to stick to the glass too much.
And finally, clear with white stripes and frit. The clear could never melt because it was too stiff.
But, all in all, the beads turned out good.

Beads made on April 29, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment