Sunday, April 20, 2014

Painting Classes in April 2014

April 5, 14 my "sunset lighthouse" painting
My favorite glass place where I learned glassblowing, torching, and even fused glass started painting classes.
I've never paint before and I know I'm very bad at it, but I love to learn something new.
I took my close friend, Atsuko to go on April 5, 2014 for our first class. We were learning how to paint "Sunset Lighthouse". It was really fun and turned out not bad for a first-timer like me.

Atsuko and I at painting class, Apr5,14
Note: Since I didn't like the way my sun looks (not even half circle), I fixed it on July 22, 2014.
I also soften up the path a bit. So, here is the "edited" painting.

July 22, 2014 (Fixed/Edited Sunset Lighthouse)



Then I had another opportunity to take another class which I really wanted to take, called Mt. Hood. This time, Atsuko couldn't come with me due to her busy work. My Mt. Hood turned out not bad either.

At Mt. Hood painting class, Apr19,14

My Mt. Hood Painting, Apr19,14


No comments:

Post a Comment