Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21, 2014 Paint Nite painting class: Bird's Nest

I took second class from Paint Nite tonight after work with my friend, Lisa.
We learned moderately difficult painting technique with "Bird's Nest" painting.
It was fun and educational although making eggs were much more difficult than it looks.
But, we were able to finish the painting in 2.5 hrs.

We used black, white, blue, red and yellow acrylic paints for this.

Paint Nite with Lisa, July 21, 14

My Bird's Nest painting, July 21, 2014
I didn't like how my background looks. I didn't have time to soften the whole background in the class.
So today, I made the streaky yellow on the background disappeared, soften the red on the flower petals and added few more flowers. That way the painting's focus is at the nest instead of distraction of flower petals color.

"Edited" bird's nest painting, July 22, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment