Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Bobcat Torch setup is done for my Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I received a beautiful flowers today. Also, a beautiful card from my boys. Thank you!!


Mother's Day accomplishments:
My Oxygen Concentrator Devilbiss 515ADS came last Thursday. During weekend, we set everything up, fixed the oxygen leak by the hose fitting, even got the hose away from my knees. I'm so glad that after waiting for exactly 2 months, I can now start to torching again soon.
Since Bobcat torch's fire is longer and hotter, I cleared out everything in front of it, just in case.



I also got my second stand for my Empress beading robe, all done and painted. All I have to do is finish it up right on the stand. Such a beautiful stand.

Empress Robe stand is done


No comments:

Post a Comment