Saturday, July 20, 2013

Beads made on July 19, 2013

After few weeks of not torching, because I was focusing on beading Chinese Phoenix Robe. I will put up the blog about that at the end once I finish the whole costume. I finished the front side robe 5 days ago (70 days total) and now working on the back side.

I missed torching so much so last night I decided to make few beads to practice.
I used black bead and raku frit swirl on the first bead, adding blue on both tips.
On the second bead, I leaned how to use dichroic strip. Third bead I used bullseye green transparent rod and bullseye green heart murrini. And finally, I learned to use stringer to draw some flowers, although they don't look like roses yet.

Beads made on July 19, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment