Friday, June 7, 2013

Beads torched on June 6, 2013

More practicing after busy week with boys' activities last night.
Here are the beads I made (from left to right):

1. White base bead and I put dots and wave line using stringers
2. I used bullseye green copper rod in the middle and added white on each side of the bead,
    and made some swirl
3. I learned to put murrinis on the white bead, put dots and swirled the dots to create wavy flower.
4. I encased the same bullseye green copper rod with clear glass
5. I learned to make flowers using stringers on dark brown base bead.

No comments:

Post a Comment