Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stained Glass - Landscape (2nd class)

I've decided to learn new craft this year. I've taking my son to archery lessons for the last 2 years and every time I passed by a stained glass little place. I love stained glass and how the light goes through it and wanted to stop by, but didn't have the courage to do it.

During my Christmas break, I decided to visit 2 glass places.
The first place was Glass blowing store and I took 2 classes (see my previous posts).
The second place I visited was the Stained glass store and I decided to join beginner's 4-week course.

The first week, I picked the easy pattern, picked the glass colors and finally cut up the patterns and glued them to the glass that I picked.

Last night, my second class, we learned how to score (or scratched), cut and grind all the pieces.
After it's done, we put them onto our patterns.
Can't wait what I'll learn next week from this class.

Landscape, Jan15,13

No comments:

Post a Comment